Sadelle Anne Wiltshire is a weaver of lines, fibers, websites, circles, connections and whimsy. A long time resident of Vermont and a Quaker, Sadelle’s art and creations have been rooted in the focus and flow that comes when one is present with Spirit. She enjoys sharing this love with others, in teaching and mentoring.
“I have had a love affair with meditative arts since I was young. I love the rhythms and soothing focus in playing with and creating patterns from yarns, threads, wires, paper, paint, pen and ink. I LOVE teaching contemplative arts and encouraging the connection of the inner voice with art.”
- Weaver of Lines: Celtic Design, Knotwork, Visual Journaling, Zentangle®
- Weaver of Fibers: Tapestry / Inkle Weaving Jewelry and Paper Jewelry Artist
- Veriditas Certified Labyrinth Facilitator
- Certified Zentangle® Teacher (CZT #7, 2011)
- Fiber Arts Teacher (Spinning, Knitting, Fiber Jewelry, Off-loom or Inkle small scale weaving) for over 25 years.
- Spirituality and Art workshop leader for over 5 years (non-secular and secular venues)
Contemplative Arts, Workshops & Retreats:
In-person workshops and retreats in Vermont, New England,
across the US and abroad.